Q.

Maoist issue appears to be getting out of control. Many right thinking people are of the view that killers of innocent Indians, armed forces, hijacker of trains, bombers on CRPF camps can never be true Indians and hence should considered as the greatest enemies of the nation and war should be launched to wipe out them from the Indian soil like Sri Lanka did with LTTE. Your views?

Asked by Good Citizen, 31 May '10 10:10 am

1.

Yes
Answered by anil garg, 27 Feb '13 11:54 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

IN a city like Mumbai, daily from morning to mid night I see the police taking bribe and harassing citizens to extort bribe. What must they be doing in remote villages. Even if the police rape women no one goes to complain and no police registers a complaint against a fellow police. In cties half the crimes are done by relatives of police. Police constables have more property then a bank officer. I have witnessed police extorting money from innocent people and college students. I hate the police for their misbehaviour. I like to read news of police being killed by the naxalites. The naxalites are starting a revloution to challange the political system. So you think that the corrupt police and politicians are true Indians, come forward and kill me but remember one thing you will not be spared by the corrupt police and the politicians.
Answered by manoj thakur, 03 Jun '10 11:51 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

PLEASE read up CRPF presence on the ground. U can shoot me if I'm wrong, but dig up the news following Dantewada, ad it surprises me that local villagers there have fled to the jungle fear ing CRPF more so than Maoist.

When r the instances when they PUBLICALY ANOUNCED a train holdup like all groups do?! Even plane hijackers.... Other than this incident, where link is not even concretely proven, I dunno, even our media say their holdups cause almost no casualty?

And u cannot couple Armed Forces in same category of your civilians.

Is it moral of the govt to turn SCHOOLS into CRPF camps? Typically, this type of thing should be done by....oh whaddya ya know, the LTTE!

CRPF don't have a good rep on the ground either in Kashmir, or in Tribal belts it is WORSE, there is article in famous mag called RUCHIKAS OF TRIBAL BELT. u should check it, the living conditions and exploitions there is ultra horrible.

Answered by A Moin, 31 May '10 10:19 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

When things go our of control then shoo them is the only remedy
Answered by krish, 31 May '10 10:40 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Firstly, a baby born in in-flight is considered to have been born in the airplane's registered country. Secondly, the child may acquire the nationalit..more

Answered by tapan parida