Q.

How can we produce non corrupt generation ?

Tags: money, education, environment
Asked by Vilas Pardhe, 19 Dec '09 05:22 am

1.

Even at the cost of personal suffering we must not become a part of the corrupt lot just because everyone seems to be succumbing. Individuals make the society and if we do not change ourselves, there is no point in crying hoarse against corruption.
Answered by subhash tiwari, 19 Dec '09 07:31 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Corruption is a necessary evil. It grows in society like our nails and hair grow. We cannot uproot them but we can keep them trim. Likewise, corruption also should be kept under check that it does not grow out of proportion. As man's nature would change, he would become more humane, and self realization would down upon him corruption would automatically become less and less. Let us not fret over it but learn to live with it till such time nature eradicates it fully.
Answered by Jack Johnson, 19 Dec '09 07:15 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Vilasji, Some may say, 'You are trying to build castles in air!"

TO climb a stair, don't see the whole stair, take the first step. I have taken this step, in 1984; when i started a small scale industry at Chennai, " Come what may, I will not give a pie as bribery to anyone!". Till today, I have not given nor taken. Some may laugh at me that, "Have you removed corruption?"
I may not have removed corruption from the society, but I am satisfied. Shouldn't everyone of us take a step to remove corruption. It is not that taker is bad, the giver only generates takers- isn't it? Do you agree, Vilas, this is the only way to have non corrupt society.

Answered by MajorVLoganathan, 19 Dec '09 06:38 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

A man is greddy and acumlates the wealth for gerenarations to come.
In swiss banks indian have a goodno, of money slashed into it. Only f govt.takes one step 80 percent of corruption will come down.
that is if a person dies lion share will be taken by govt. A son can not
enjoy his fatrhers money. he has to work and earn, In that case. for whom
shall somebody keep money in swiss banks? he will not be greedy and earns whatever he needs only
Answered by sitapati rao, 19 Dec '09 06:18 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

I resubmit hereunder a very common question coming in the minds of common men.

What is the reason behind declining economy for common men inspite of rising GDP or what is the reason behind continuous rise in prices of essential goods and commodities?

It is none other than corruption is my clear cut answer. Politicians in collusion with administrative officers (beaurocrats)are busy in making money from traders and have given full freedom to them to loot as much as possible and share with them (politicians and government officers) Prices are rising and rising unbridled only because there is none to monitor.

I disagree with lame excuses given by ruling central government of UPA like global slowdown or lesser production or bad climate. You might have heard on TV and read in print media that onion and rice in huge quantity were exported inspite of ban on export of rice.
Why and how could it so occur?
Answered by Danendra Jain, 19 Dec '09 05:33 am

(1)
 (0)
6.

Aapke sawal ka nidan kathin to awashya hai, par asmbhaw kattayi nahi. Aaj hamlog corruption ke khilaf shikayat hi nahi darz karate hain. shikayat darz ki jay aur usake pichhe thoda swarth se hatkar usake pichhe pada jay, to kamyabi awashya hi milati hai. Ek samasya jo atyant gambhir hai, wo hai apane desh ki nyayik dand prakiriya me atydhik shithilatam jisake wajah se bharastachariyon ko bharpur mouka mil jata hai, tatha shikayat karanewala hi pareshani men pad jata hai. Fir bhi mera manana hai ki yadi aam aadami bas thodi himmat kare to bahut had tak corruption ko kam kiya ja sakata hai.
Answered by Prem Sinha, 20 Dec '09 08:36 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

Until and unless common man and society decides that they are not going to give bribe it is going to be a mirage for the society .This is for us to decide and act accordingly .
Answered by KARTIKAY SHARMA, 19 Dec '09 09:32 am

(0)
 (0)
8.

Every generation follows what they see around them.We should be responsible to our own act .If every body decide today .What will be result tomorrow.But generally if out of 10 people 1person is corrupt so there are likely chances that other may follow this path and number goes on increasing .If all groups take this matter seriously then start identifying non corrupt people , encourage them at schools ,collages etc.Generally what we do we try to publisize corrupt people. then it again gives path for corruption. instead of that if Non corrupt people are in focus .in general there will be opinion about good things.that may boost moral of generations.
Answered by vilas manohar deshpande, 19 Dec '09 08:23 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

No doubt. Congress left no stone unturned to malign India's image. I think just like Congress Bureau of Investigations Congress should change name of ..more

Answered by sumati gayki