SERIOUS: Who is actually responsible for the chronic shortage of electricity & Massive Power-cuts in India - Central Govt, State Govts, Terrorists or somebody else?
1) Out of whack ratio between Indian population and electricity production/distribution
2) Power grabbing/ power theft
3) Lack of infrastructure (old grid and controls)
4) Corrupt/incompetent authorities (Like controllers / politicians)
5) careless attitude, (Aapna kya jata hai) by every one in cumulative thus causing a catastrophic failure.
The report clearly mentions that the power outage was due to load from various states which the grid could not handle, the simplest thing to do would have been cut off the components which are draining the energy and keep the rest alive, but that also depends on lots of factors, first if there is such a provision to identify and disconnect a sub grid (and to what recision?, House/street/zone/Pincode,town/city/state?) second action takers, who should have acted and manually brought the draining unit ...more
Minister for power is promoted as home minister but many homes have no power today !!
This is demo crazy