Q.

Did you ever experience intuitions from your sixth sense, which later saved you from getting into troubles, or which you remembered when you actually were into that situation?

Tags: relationships, careers, education
Asked by Muktha Radhakrishnan, 22 Feb '10 01:08 pm

1.

I cannot say whether it was out of intuition exactly.

During my college days, I used to go home during my study leave and after wandering around with friends in the village till late evenings, hit the study desk. The studies will go till late night with accompaniments of lot of self-made black coffee and groundnuts. Twice or thrice during those sessions, I used to go to the outer yard for attending the call number one. (People may say it is unhygienic and unhealthy to do it open air, but a recent British research has proven that it will help reduce global warming, Ozone layer depletion and green house effect.)

Answered by Krishnakumar Narayanan, 23 Feb '10 04:14 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Sparks used to come and advice me to be careful when I am handling some problems.
Answered by hitler, 22 Feb '10 01:10 pm

(2)
 (0)
3.

Yes. Due to these intutions I escaped severe critical situations in life. Even I escaped from death and traps many time.
Answered by Masquer, 26 Feb '10 08:17 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

I was not lucky to face such kind of experience...... even though i feel that life is mystry if we just come to know about future it would be living life in the hell rather..accept life in the same way it just come to u......
Answered by supriya, 26 Feb '10 12:53 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

I dont know whether it was a sixth sense or not, but I was saved once, while sitting in a park a few years back.. It was was a bright evening and I was sitting on a lawn, with my friends.. We all were engrossed in chatting, when I saw a stray cow coming . There was no need for me to throw a stone at her, as her direction was elsewhere, but as soon as I threw a stone, she turned to me with a challenging speed. That made all of us get up, and move fast, and then we saw it...We were sitting just near a hole, from where a black snake was coming out ! The cow too probably saw it, stopped, and let the snake go. We watched what was happening with thrill. Was it a sixth sense, which prompted me to throw a stone ?
Answered by subhash, 25 Feb '10 06:29 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

As Ingrid Bergman tells You must train your intuition - you must trust the small voice inside you which tells you exactly what to say, what to decide Yes , it has happened to me umpteenth times and space will be insufficient and boring for you to read this mahabharat. Just one incident , still wakes me up as a nightmare , may be worth telling. My son suddenly developed some nagging pain in the stomach . After medicine failed to stop it we consulted the best gastroenteritis doctor of India. He was very rough talking doctor . Anyway , ultrasonography revealed a tumor and biopsy done by his own clinic revealed its a terminal malignancy . He told , its max 3 months life and visit me in extreme pain , I might have to pump out pus to reduce pain. And that also in the face of my son. We were just shattered.

Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 25 Feb '10 11:23 am

(1)
 (0)
7.

Quite often ih has happened n still keep on happening with me....there are several such instances but would like to recall......I was then a student at Roorkee in my final year.I was having a scooter then. I was driving out from the University campus to the city to buy some stationery.I wasfollowed by a mini truck with all kind of noises n trying to keep away by driving a little fast.Sunddenly there were red lights on the traffic x-ing where I didnot stop, as had an intution that the truck might be getting out of control n hit me too.The policemanon duty signalled me to stop n I did that but By that time the truck hit the3 cyclists n a scooter.In that accident 2 of them lost their lives n the other were crippled for life ! I thanked my intution, stars n the Lord that I am here to share my story with my little sister Muktha !
Answered by UMESH SHARMA, 23 Feb '10 03:36 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

I do have experienced intuitions and by following it, I have got out of troubles many a times, So, whenever I get this feeling, I sincerely try to implement and have gone against it, only in extreme situations, mostly to my detriment. I am told women experience intuitions more and it is nature's gift to them, to protect themselves from unwanted situations. My sincere suggestion that one must learn to respect such intuitions and be guided by it, to the extent possible.
Answered by M Shankar, 23 Feb '10 11:43 am

(1)
 (0)
9.

Sixth sense, always makes me aware that I am not supposed to opt for short term path wrt anything , which may bring me in trouble....and I follow it....Thanks.
Answered by bijoy agarwala, 22 Feb '10 06:01 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

Though I have experienced them quite a few times but I would like to narrate one of my father's experience here.More than thirty years back while we were at Udaipur we went to a picnic spot "Fateh Sagar" taking along one of our relatives who had come to visit us.We planned to go for a boating ride at the picnic spot and I got into the queue for purchasing the tickets.However after sometinme my father asked me to come out saying that we will come again the next day for the boating ride.I acted accordingly and we went back home.The next day we saw in the newspapers that the boating trip which we were planning to take had a mishap and the boat drowned in the lake.We were very thankful to God for saving us.
Answered by HEMANT MEHTA, 22 Feb '10 02:25 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

The world's most VENOMOUS animal: Box Jellyfish a.k.a. Sea Wasp.Their venom is considered to be among the most deadly in the world, containing toxins ..more

Answered by PARTHA PATHAK