Q.

Are our members far ahead of international members with respect to their intellect and wisdom? Here is an example for this that may sound unbelievable but a fact that I witnessed in TV------former President George Bush in a Presidential debate with his opponent Al Gore expressed his ignorance to a question ----where India is? Your views please?

Tags: india, tv, entertainment
Asked by Good Citizen, 10 Oct '12 03:16 pm

1.

Hard to believe that Bush Jr was ignorant of the location of a country like India. Probably he was joking when he said he didnt know where India is.
Now coming to the essence of your question-whether we Indians are superior in intellect and wisdom compared to the Americans. I think, Yes. Suppose an article costs $5. How much do 7 of the same thing cost.? I am sure if a calculator is not available, no American will give you the correct answer. Ask the same question to any second standard student in any of the ill equipped, thatched, dilapidated Govt lower primary school in the villages of India. You get the correct answer in no time..:))
I have this feeling that 10% of the Americans are brilliant, and they work in NASA, in world class laboratories making inventions which confer on them Nobel Prizes like that. The rest are real scum.What do you say..?...:)))
Answered by thampy chacko, 10 Oct '12 08:14 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Sharlok Holmes during a discussion with Dr. Watson:

Dr. Watson was surprised to know Sharlok Holmes did't know that Sun is stationary from the point of an observer on Earth for that Holmes replied " Dear Watson that is the difference between you and me, you will try to read many many things try to know many many things but end up in mastering none. It makes no difference for me whether earth is going around sun or sun is going around earth- for my investigation i require a thorough knowledge of Chemistry- which I must say I am the master"

George Bush May not know Where India is located but he has achieved his goal of hunting Osama-who was killed during Obama's regime, our PM Dr.Singh may be far more knowledgable then any American leaders, but is it in any way helpful to India? I must say our Dr.MMS is guilty of allowing enchrochment by Chinese in Eastern region-may be he does not know it is also an in Indian territory
Answered by SREENIVAS, 10 Oct '12 03:37 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

If you say Senior George Bush said this, I would have believed because those days India was not an identified power in international arena. But by the time junior George Bush is grown to become president, India was already an identified power in world affairs which America could not ignore.
Answered by dinkar shetty, 10 Oct '12 03:35 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

No.
India is a developing country
US is already developed
Answered by Red label, 10 Oct '12 03:23 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Most of the americans cant even point out where is americal on the globe what do u say to this
they are real kuyen ka mendhak
Answered by iqbal seth, 10 Oct '12 03:19 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

I saw on tv clip where PM singh on a trip abroad was asked a question by some foreign tv reporter and all he could reply is " Vmmm".
Answered by Sonali, 10 Oct '12 03:19 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Because that time isa president dont pay any attention to our country dueour affliation with russia.
Answered by Ramesh Agarwal, 10 Oct '12 03:19 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

He may have said it intentionally
or his senses were not up to mark
Answered by anil garg, 10 Oct '12 05:41 pm

(0)
 (0)