Q.

I m doing engg comp. sci..
give me useful sugession for good engg..and courses after it....

Asked by akshay kale, 12 Aug '07 10:25 pm

1.

Through the years I have watched many people who have achieved academic excellence but failed to achieve financial excellence. I have also observed people who failed to achieve academic excellence but somehow were able to achieve financial excellence. What is this special attribute which is absent in the first case but present in the second case? It definitely has nothing to do with academics or pure knowledge.
This is further accentuated by the fact that if mere knowledge were able to make us rich, then all the professors in the world would be multi-millionaires. I'm not trying to run down 'academic excellence' - far from it. But without a special attribute, everything that one learns will remain 'dead' and filed up in archives and will not help mankind in any way - until it meets a man who has this attribute and truly use it for the benefit of mankind.
Napoleon Hill has accurately stated that only "applied knowledge" is of value.
Answered by PANIWALA A, 14 Aug '07 06:34 pm

(1)
 (0)

2.

IT being a sunshine sector there are no dearth of opportunities in the same. The IT industry has a shortage of skilled resources. Develop a strong analytical ability and excellent written and verbal communication skills if you want to move ahead in this field. Excellent team working and peer to peer interaction are a must to succeed in the IT industry. Given the era of globalization it is advisable to pick up a foreign language as well. Seek some work experience atter your course and then move ahead.
Answered by Saj Sierra, 13 Aug '07 02:34 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Go for a job
or study mba at good college
Answered by anil garg, 15 Sep '09 10:29 pm

(0)
 (0)