Q.

Which is the best and the most reliable firm through which I can indulge in buying and selling of stocks. And what about stock tips ? I don't mind shelling out some fees for these services for I believe there are no free lunches in life. Pl. help

Tags: money, relationships, stocks
Asked by Jaisingh Thakur, 19 Apr '10 08:25 pm

1.

Unless you are smart all commercial orginestions are not reliable they take max out of you and say this is the best
Answered by Rajappa, 19 Apr '10 08:43 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

There will be more than 2 dozen people claiming to be the best brokerage house with "expert advise"...Its like asking who is the best fortune teller who can predict while gambling......All the best to u...but i do agree that there is no free lunch....good thought.......most of the brokerage houses have made losses in the lean period of the markets and even a paanwaala will make money in a raging bull market......
Answered by Kuldeep Khatau, 19 Apr '10 08:43 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

There has been lot of controversy on the name of B.A.s these days and thankfully, I did not participated actively in this wasted discussion coz of my ..more

Answered by prashant sharma