Q.

I want to buy a scooter which one is the best and i want to buy self start and that has stapony

Tags: careers, sports, want
Asked by sumi khandelwal, 12 Jun '10 11:31 am

1.

I belive u should go for WEGO from tvs ,it is light weight,it isgood looking ,excellent sholkup like bikes so good in driving and comfortable,light is good,indicator good,parking light excellent,aerodynamic in shape so good average 60/km,only one at this average,cost wise same as others ,FIST TAKE TEST RIDE,GO FOR ONE AND THEN PURCHASE
Answered by Arun Singh, 16 Jun '10 10:37 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Self Start and Auto Gear scooters are mostly renowned form Honda. Activa, Duo, Aviator etc. Suzuki and Hero Honda is also in this market with their brands Access and Pleasure respectively. Mahindra has also launched their brands in the market. Resale wise Activa is the best which is from Honda. Performance wise Rodeo of Mahindra is on the top. Suzuki access is also a nice brand but its maintenance is very expensive. Pleasure is a good one but it seems as its made only for gals as its made very sleek. My vote goes for Mahindra rodeo as i have tried this and found the best among all its competitors.
Answered by Dinesh Manaktala, 12 Jun '10 11:36 am

(0)
 (0)