Why Wars were fought ? We call humans intelligent then why we draw blood of each other in the name of SO CALLED Faith, Religion, Sects, Cults, Castes, Imperialsim, Communisim, Capatalism, Expansion, Godly Ideologies, Principles, Egos, Ethics etc ? When are we going to stop this meyham ?
1. Have you ever wondered, why Human Resources Department/Manager is so high in demand? A person in HR known to me draws an annual package, which will make many sales and marketing guys swoon, who traditionally have been getting top pay packets.
2. Because managing human resources is difficult.
3. Because humans come with emotions
4. Traditionally - all the fights have two root causes - "Power" and "Possessions".
5. It is not about caste, nor about religion and not abut ideologies.
6. Hindus and Muslims fight - agreed - hindus can be wrong - agreed - muslims can be wrong - agreed. But why two hindus fight in an office? sitting right beside each other?
7. Why the groups in hostels fight without any religious affiliation?
8. Religion, caste, ideologies are just there to connect the people in one group, which can gain a power to achieve some objective. Like - well we biharis, well we maharashtrians, well we muslims, well we ...more
The wars are started as the wants of man are never ending. Some people infuse the thoughts that they are under threat. In this world today these thoughts of insecurity are infused in a nutshell by
1. Capitlism ( to sell their arms... US to prove their superiority & live)
2. Communal - ( religious intolerance.. like Isarel and kashmir ... India)
3. Liguisitic - ( threat percieved for their people - Srilanka and Assam)
4. Comunisitic (spreading a failed and baseless idealogy - Naxals)
5. Racist ( Apartheid ... it still exists inspite of all claims worldover mainly in white skin countires like South Africa and England)
The war that India took up in ousting the British too was one ... but defnetly different from the above.
All these are egos and wants!! I am afraid that this will never come to an end. But it could ...more
wars are fought becuase they need to be. there is definetly no sense in fighting them to gain power over another person, but to fight them for freeedom and for those things which is an inalienable right should never be looked down upon. Sometimes violence is required to bring about the right results. there are always two sides to every war, the important thing is to figure out which side is right, and to understand why the other side is fighting. w/o such understandings, you will never be able to stop the fighting because there has been no consensus reached between the two parties.
For example, the primary reaso ...more
Thirst for power.
Wars will end when each individual becomes balanced and harmonious. And after each bloody war, most of the people will get fed up and become peace loving. But after a few years, the fissures start appearing again in that social fabric.
Wars are in a way inevitable.