Dekha ek khwaab to ye silsile hue,
Door tak nighaon me he gul khile hue,
Ye gila he aapki nighaon se,
Phool bhi ho darmiyaan to faasle hue.
It is my favourite duet song form SILSILA which I never get bored to hear and see. Can you list your favourite duet songs
1. Pyar hua ikraar hua hai
Probably my all time favorite from Shree 420.... the music score is fantastic and even the picturization is perfect from every angle. The most beautiful duet by Manna Dey and Lata.
2.Tumhe yaad hoga kabhi ham mile the mohabbat ki raahon mein mil ke chale the
A Lata-Hemant Duet from the movie Satta Bazaar. Trualy a beautiful and matchless song Rachana. Would be a perfect choice for this question. Just listen to this song Rachana, You'll forget many others.
3. Tere Hum O Sanam Tu Jahan main wahan by Rafi and Suman Kalyanpur.
Very simple song, not a great one but still, it has captivated me since years.
Jeewan Kee Bagiyaan Mahakegee
Khushiyon Kee Kaliyaa jhoomeingee
Wo Meraa Hogaa, Wo
Sapanaa Teraa Hogaa
Milajul Ke Maangaa, Wo
Teraa Meraa Hogaa ...more
Kya Yahi Pyar Hai: Rocky
Aaj Madhosh Hua Jaye Re: Sharmilee
Jab koi baat bigad jaaye-Jurm
Diwana Mastana Hua Dil-bombai ka babu
Sathiya ye tune kya kiya-Love
Pyaar ke mod par-parinda
there are so many...and people here have mentioned them too in their lists
and yes the list is endless:-)
2.TUM AA GAYE TO NUR AA GAYA HAI
Both from AANDHI
PEHLA NASHA,PEHLA KHUMAR
NAYA PYAR HAI,NAYA INTEHAN
This one is an eternal favourite of the people from the film JO JEETA WOHI SIKANDAR.One of JATIN-LALITs best compositions,very original,very soothing and very romantic.......................UDIT NARAYAN-SADHNA SARGAM,have sung it brilliantly ,hence it is one of my favourite bollywood duet.I esp love the way this song begins................CHAAHE TUM KUCH NA KAHO,MAINE SUN LIYA..............
I take pride in saying this as my favorite duet song.
Other songs which are my favorite as well are: ...more
I agree with your favourite duet. It is on the list of my favourites too. This lovely duet from Silsila is sung by Lataji and Kishore Da and I simply love about the duets sung by both of these legends as well as the Kishore Da -Ashaji duets. Coming back to this particular song it makes such a pleasant hearing with the vocals, lyrics and music that it takes you to dreamland. The picturisation in Holland in that beautiful tulip garden adds to its romanticism. And i find a certain haunting quality in that somg too as it is so soft that you feel it is reaching you from afar.
My other favourite Lata -Kishore duets are
Tere bina zindagi se koi shikwa nahi-Aandhi
Tum aa gaye ho noor aa gaya hai-Aandhi
Jai Jai shiv Shankar-Aap Ki Kasam
Salame Ishq-Muqadar Ka Sikander
Bhool gaya sab kuch-Julie ...more
(1) Aadha Hai Chandrama - Navrang - Asha and Mahendra Kapoor
(2) Jara Sam ne to aavo chaliye - Lata with Raji , Janam Janam Ke phere
(3) Tujo mer Sajni - Chitchor , Yesudas with hemalata
(4) Jo wada Ki ya ho , Nibhana Padega - Lata with Raji , Taj Mahal ( the old one)
(5) Itna Na Mujhse Too Pyar Karo - Lata with Talat
(6) Jaag Dard - E- Ishq - Anarkali , Lata with Hemant
(7) Yaad kiya dil Ne Kahan Hai Tum - Lat a with Hemant in Paitta
(8) Aaja re Ab mera Dil Pukhara - Aah , Lata with mukesh
(8) Chod gaye Balam - Lata with Mukesh in Barsat. and many more . it is very difficult to fill this page. i like all these songs very much due to its great lyric and music. by erstwhile mus ...more