Q.

Plese tell me about unigraphics

Tags: unigraphics
Asked by vinay ad, 31 Dec '07 01:48 pm

1.

NX was originally called Unigraphics. The software was developed by the McDonnell Douglas' Unigraphics Group. EDS acquired the business in 1991. When EDS acquired Structural Dynamics Research Corporation (SDRC) in 2001, Unigraphics was combined with SDRC's I-DEAS CAD product. The gradual addition of I-DEAS functionality into the Unigraphics code base was the basis for the current NX product line [1]. Additional functionality from SDRC's Imageware styling product was merged into NX to provide reverse engineering capabilities suitable for automotive (Class A) surfacing applications. The styling module of NX is known as Shape Studio. [edit] NX I-deas NX I-deas was developed to provide a smooth transition for current users of the old SDRC I-DEAS product. NX I-deas incorporates NX series features while retaining a consistency with the I-DEAS user interface. It is intended to protect investment in, and continuity of user skills and organizational workflows.
Answered by brajmohan malviya, 27 Sep '08 03:27 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

No idea
Answered by mohamed atiq, 31 Dec '07 01:57 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Modelling software, widely used in the production. doesnt require any interface, it can generate it own numeric codes for any model created on it, directly fed into cnc machine, error free and efficient s/s
Answered by thyagarajan mahadevan, 31 Dec '07 01:50 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

On 15 April 2008, a Hewa Bora Airways operated McDonnell Douglas DC-9-51 plane crashed into a residential and market area of Goma of the Democratic Re..more

Answered by samron jude