Q.

I want to know about classical song in details?

Asked by Debashish Ghosh, 01 Nov '08 03:01 pm

1.

Dear Mr. Debashish, let me try if I can though it is little bit difficult to make one understand on line . classical songs are the songs which are based on a particual raga ..... like jhanak jhanka todi baje payeliya sung by Manna Dey is purely compsed in Rag Darbari-Kanada set to teen taal or trital. another song of Md. Rafi ... Madhuvan me radhika nache re from Kohinur is absolutely In Rag Hamir . Here ,the relevant question is what is rag? A rag is a melodious composition of notes . every rag has to obey certain principle ...... these are quite technical terms The moment it breeches the princple of the said raga ... we cant term that as rag . That will be termed as Mishra , in our film industry most of the compositions are like that . One has to learn and study ragas in order to identify it . some times it is same to hear for the lay man but technically knowledgable person only can easily find out that . If you are not satisfied with the answer ,please write to ...more
Answered by joyesh chakraborty, 01 Nov '08 09:45 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Classical is category,but with lots of styles and differnt ways. basic it starts with the sur i.e saa rey gaa maa paa daa nee saa etc. then there are the ragas. its the vocal scale and voice quality that it all depends on. in our country there are various forms of classical singing from all the parts of the country.
Answered by prashant jadhav, 01 Nov '08 03:32 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Nahi aatta
Answered by prashant prashar, 01 Nov '08 03:09 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Hi, A few of the reputed management institutes offering correspondence courses(distance learning) for the Masters in Business Administration cours..more

Answered by Archana Murdeshwar