Q.

Governence today is more vote bank concerned and has long forgot yhat even a true leader wid undre standing of his country men n women wld get not jus votes but loyalty of heart n not money
My Very Good CITIZENS OF THIS GREAT NATION MY HUMBLE QUESTION TO ALL IS
'' SHOULD WE STAND DIVIDED IN ALL FORMS AS POLITICIANS WANT FOR THEIR SEATS OR SHOULD V ALLOW OUR HEARTS TO BE POLITE N UNDERSTANDING
THE VERY BASIC FOR UNITED STAND
GOD BLESS ALL ..

Asked by nilanjan mitra, 04 Jul '08 03:38 pm

1.

The biggest problem of India has been lack of unity. and the same can be seen even today. this is the reason why muslims ruled us and then britishers and now these dirty politicians are ruling us. we indians have never learnt to unite because of our selfishness. we talk and only talk. we discus everything in our living rooms and when it comes to show then we fall back
Answered by sudhir chauhan, 04 Jul '08 04:24 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

U r right. v shud form voters forum at all places and discuss policies of candidates and party in healthy atmosphere with emphasis on good governance. the voters forum can even after election keep pressure on the politicians.
Answered by Gulshan Ajmani, 04 Jul '08 03:43 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

It is an iron cage, not having any ventilation and people are living in the state of suffocation, virtually on the verge of their death point. There is a complete apathy of the custodian of the power towards their welfare and in our country "We, the people " who are regarded to be the sovereign of the nation are living a life full of abrogation and subjugation. I seldom consider that whether it is worthwhile to shout a voice and thereby invite some lighter sleeper to suffer the agony of the death and this purpose achieved through my writing may serve some purpose. Since the daylight shallow the darkness, I have written articles to take the intellectual from apathetically approach towards rectification of prevailing maladies as to wake up. I am sending herewith my some articles for being displayed by your good self. Yogesh Kumar Saxena, Advocate, High Court Allahabad (India) e mail Address yogrekha@yahoo.co.in or yogrekha@rediffmail.com Phone:- 91/ 0532/637720/2436451, Mobil ...more
Answered by yogesh saxena, 22 Jul '08 04:51 pm

(0)
 (0)