Q.

Any idea about AFNHB Dehradun scheme? How good it is?

Asked by krishna, 21 Jan '09 11:22 am

1.

The scheme is miserable selection if any one wants to venture into it. I had registered initially and withdrawn later. The site is really horrible. It is just 500mtrs away from the river bed down the valley. The place is so deserted that it will take atleast two decades to touch development in the vicinity. The nearby town premnager is 5 kms away, IMA is 7 kms away (aerial). The facts furnished by AFNHB are not correct. The land purchased from the govt. at throw away prices. Another drawback of the scheme is that it ismultistoreyed, which is not advisable in seisimic zone of dehradun. Checked with the old builder who constructed earllier project of AFNHB dehradun. If interested i can mail u the google location of the site. my email id is jagjit.talwar@gmail.com
Answered by jagjit, 14 Mar '09 08:20 pm

(4)
 (1)
2.

I'm sorry to say that tthe old builder Nagar of http://glfindia.com/silver_heights.htm are crooks. The houses built at Silver Heights are in terrible condition. You must meet house owners and tenants who are living there to know the true facts.That is the reason the contract for Phase 2 was not given to Ajay and Vijay Nagar.
And Jagjit Talwar is right in saying that Phase 2 is coming up near the river bed.
Answered by ramesh, 30 Jan '11 12:45 pm

(0)
 (1)