Q.

How much you understand your Religion & how much you live your Religion !! what is Religion as per your knowledge ?

Tags: education, religion, news & events
Asked by Raj, 05 May '10 02:01 pm

1.

My religion is very vast, so it is not possible for me to understand and live exactly as per the religion.
But my religion has put many things in my way of living that I myself don't know it but I follow it. e.g
Hindu's believe that every atom is a part of our lord or god, and every human being does has a light of God in him. So hindu's if by mistake their leg's touch others body they immediately pray or touch the legs of the other person spontaneously. Now I don't when and who taught me this but every time it happens I do it. From my religion I have taken some points seriously and I live as per it.
1) Lord krishna is with Arjuna Because Arjuna is karmic person that is he feels is work or duty is his religion. Lord Krishna is with Arjuna not because he is a great devottee.
Answered by satishraj medapatla, 05 May '10 03:32 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Kisi bhi dharm ko samajhna asan nahi hota. main apne dharm ye nahi kah sakta k samajhta hu. lekin aisa nahi hai k uske bare main kuch nahi janta. main ek principle par chalta hu or wo hai sabhi darmo ka rasta ek hi jagah le jata hai. bas main wahi karta hu jo dharmanukul ho. baki sab upar wale par chod deta hu. dharm ke agar hamne matlab nikalna shuru kar dia to zehad ke naam par atank shuru ho jayega. isliye sabhi dharmo jo bate batai gai hai wo hai to sahi lekin kuch kattarwadi uska line to line palan karte hai.apne vivek ka use nahi karte.isi vajah se atankwad badh raha hai.
Answered by rajeev yadav, 05 May '10 02:08 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Humanity is the religion according to me and I try my best to follow it.
Answered by HEMANT MEHTA, 05 May '10 02:04 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

I understand my religion and follow it, and for me my religion is more a way of life
Answered by rajnikant raiyarela, 05 May '10 02:01 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

I may understand say .005 % of my religion
my live say 70 % of my religious beliefs
my religion --i can only name it ---never be able to describe it
Answered by anil garg, 30 Jun '10 11:22 pm

(0)
 (0)