Q.

Has Islaam been Properly Conveyed to non-Muslims ?

Tags: entertainment, news & events, politics & government
Asked by TruthMission, 30 Jan '10 10:30 am

1.

Islam is peace from top to bottom and grossly misunderstood by some....may be it's media which is busy maligning it or a handful of culrpits who have shamed the entire community....anyways more than stupid perception...I am of the view that Muslims should go back to their identity which is character and spirituality as I can see every Christian or Hindu I meet is fascinated by the spiritual side of Islam...I mean more to do with Sufi version of Islam...the world needs peace and support....it needs healing...we don't need hatred and our USP is our inner peace which we get out of incessant prayers and fasting and controlling the devil inside us the nafs....I wish we should no more spread in numbers but in quality and every muslim should be an epitome of trust and character....if there is no character and we are engaged in same kind of evils as others, drinking, womanizing, cheating and hurting others....The very purpose of our religion would be dead.
Answered by Nashaat Quadri, 30 Jan '10 08:43 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Every muslim duty to convey Islam to our fellow citizens and this is a never ending process.
The noble Quran says:-(3:104) And from among you there must be a party who invite people to all that is good and enjoin the doing of all that is right and forbid the doing of all that is wrong. It is they who will attain true success. (3:105) Do not be like those who fell into factions and differed among themselves86 after clear signs had come to them. A mighty chastisement awaits them on the Day when some faces will turn bright and ther faces will turn dark. Those whose faces have turned dark will be told: 'Did you fall into unbelief after you had been blessed with belief? Taste, then, chastise- ment for your unbelief.' And those whose faces have turned bright, they will be in the mercy of Allah, and therein they shall abide. These are the mes sages of Allah which We recite to you in truth, and Allah desires no wrong87 to the people of the world. To Allah belongs all that is in the heavens a ...more
Answered by yusuf syed, 30 Jan '10 04:09 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

This is a never ending process. In every generation people have tried out their best to convey the message, if you analyse their success and failure you will come to know what went wrongand where they committed mistakes...Instaed of learning from their mistakes the same was tried again and again since it became a "School of Thoughts" for the preachers and instead of being patience they started to apply the force and they failed again.

Well, if you sit back and with cool head think about it you will realise that the method adopted by them and the manner to approach to non-muslims were not correct. No human being can force others to accept religion unless they are self motivated and believe in God and have faith and trust in Him.

With my limited understanding and knowledge I feel we failed because of followings:

1) Since we are convinced every other person will get convince. (Without realising that ALLAH alone decides who should be guided and who should'nt be)

Answered by Mohammed asim nehal, 30 Jan '10 01:05 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Is there any need ? I think Biryani has beautifully answered the question in the last sentence that everyone will get to eat delicious biryani.
Answered by HEMANT MEHTA, 30 Jan '10 11:28 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

No it is not
Answered by rajnikant raiyarela, 30 Jan '10 10:38 am

(0)
 (0)