Q.

"NEEND, THE SLEEP".
Hi, How much you love this 'Nindiya Raani'. How Early you sleep or how Late you sleep. Do you require a Book or Music to get sleep.How many hrs can you sleep. A baby requires a lori, a lullaby to get sleep. Do you have any favourite memorable lullaby.My favourite one is an old one.........!
Aaj kal me dhal gaya, din huaa tamaam, Tu bhi soja so gayee, rang bhari shaam,
So gaya chaman,chaman, so gayee kali kali, so gaye sab nagr,so gayee gali gali,
Neend keh rahe he chaal, Meri banh tham , tu bhi so ja ,so gayee,rang bahri sham........!!!

Tags: relationships, music, books
Asked by Rachana, 09 Jan '10 01:44 pm

1.

:-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
All of my friends...Raj,especially would have come running here to comment,if they saw me answering this one:-))
Neend aur mera chhattis ka aankda hai.
I am a complete NISHACHAR...a night bird...someone who can live without sleeping endlessly.
You know,since my childhood..I used to wait for the night to come,when my family would go in the lap of ninni baba...I would hop on to the terrace and talk to the plants,the stars,the moon and even the dark clouds on a starless night...I would listen to songs with my headphones in place, occasionally...or I would hear the sounds of the night...and write poems...
In the wee hours of the morning ,I would sneak in back to my room,and lie down for a quick nap of 2 to 3 hours,before the daily routine took over.
Till date,the same routine is followed by me.
Answered by shintsie, 09 Jan '10 08:48 pm

(4)
 (0)
2.

Well, I am kind of an insomniac, though the degree is not sky high. It does attack sometimes and it is funny because I so want to crash down but I end up doing nonsensical:) activities bartering my love for a good night's sleep. I think sleeping for 4-5 hours is natural to me but on rare days, it exceeds to 8-9 hours too. I do not require any book to guide me to the temporary oblivion but yes, I have few songs in my playlist which I love to listen only in the night.

Lori? Don't remember any but I can recall those bed-time stories which my grabdparents used to read for me. Okay, let me tell you something interesting: I have a bed time poem which was sent to me by a special person. Reading it every day has become quite a ritual now.

Dawn's peaceful, luminous blue
Intensified with the day
As did happiness,
Blue . . . bluer . . . bluest,
White puffs of deligh,
Answered by prashant sharma, 14 Jan '10 09:20 pm

(2)
 (0)
3.

Your future depends on your dreams - So go to sleep!
Well i have a bad rep regarding Nindiya Rani but i just love it!!
I have a record of sleeping non stop for arnd 28 hrs....my mom wasnt home
and i was alone with my dad and brother...They still laugh abt it...i was just 8-9yrs then...
Its the best time pass...no worries no hassles......
i love listening to Surmayee ankhiyon me and chote chote taaron se....
now m sure if my sis will come and write a thesis on it!!:-)) wait&watch;-)
Answered by nikita, 10 Jan '10 11:44 pm

(2)
 (0)
4.

Even before thinking anything on this question, I must make it clear that I cannot think calling my `Nindiya` as Rani, because she is not to me so; on the contrary the truth if almost opposite. Nindiya is, in fact, my sworn enemy. Chances are heavy that she will remain with me for next 100 years in that role only. Of course, I am not here to register complaint against her behavior, but just trying to lessen the burden from my mind like why she has been acting so cruelly with me since my childhood. I (always) remember, though vaguely, cuddling in my mother`s aanchal late night, as she was used to wait for my father to enter into home. At time, naturally, I had no collection or idea of reason behind his late coming; and why mother was keeping me awaken all the time. I think that was the beginning of my dushmani with Nindiya Raani. Well, since I do not wish to dig the grave of my past; let me say here that even after completion of education, professional training, I haven`t been very much ...more
Answered by Indra Pawar, 09 Jan '10 11:18 pm

(2)
 (0)
5.

A good night's sleep in a way is, though not necessarily true all the time, an embodiment of how much one is at peace with the self. Where our mind is troubled or disturbed or where our body is tired, the brain cannot rest by itself for one to get a peaceful sleep. Even the dreams that come to beset us are a reflection of how much baggage we have carried forward with us as one hits the sack.

Sleep pattern too varies with age and how much of it we really get to do has a lot to do with our physical and mental state the way it gets to influence it. And it is not the duration of sleep alone that matters but the quality of it which is more important. Sleep wracked by disturbances is more damaging than the lack of it.

Answered by Omega, 12 Jan '10 07:38 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Sleep is something which comes naturally to me. The moment my bed hits the pillow I fall asleep and enter the dreamworld. In fact I fall asleep anywhere in my house the moment I close my eyes, be it sitting or reclining on the sofa, watching TV, reading or sitting at my children's table late in the night when everybody else has gone to bed and I go through their lessons. An average of 7-8 hours of sleep is required by a person but I hardly sleep for 5 hours as I hate to go to bed before midnight. In the morning also I hate to get up early but have to to send my children to school. So I feel tired and fall asleep anywhere unless I am not bored. I can sleep on and on especially during winter under the cozy confines of my quilt but this is not a possibility. As for lullabys I love this song about nindiya rani. Its from the movie Kunwara Baap and sung by Lataji and Kishoreda.

hmm mm hmm mm mm mm.....
aa ree aa ja nindya too le chal kahee
udan khatole me dur dur dur yaha se dur

Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 10 Jan '10 05:57 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Again I am going to feel ashamed answering your Que here on Rediff.

When I was of 12 years & onwards, I used to teach students by 9:30 O clock night and started my studies after 10:30,......and it continued by 1:00 AM. Since in childhood, I acquired habit to go to bed at late night and get up late in the morning. This habit remains continue till date. I never go to bed before 11:00 O clock and never get before 8:00 AM .

In order to quit this habit I made resolution several times which continued for some days and later on broken. This new year also, I made resolution to get up early by 6:00 AM, I followed my resolution for 3 days and on the fourth day it was broken which remains continue till date. I would like to say I love sleeping more than anythings in the world. Whenever my neighbours see me before 8 am on our house street , they ask me the reason of leaving the bed so early.
Answered by ajay, 09 Jan '10 02:23 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

I hope every body loves to sleep or want to take rest. About me I go to sleep near 9 to 9.15 pm daily and wake up near about 4.00 or 4.15 am. I use to go to temple for prayer so can't be late
Answered by Suneel, 09 Jan '10 02:02 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

I love this raani and cannot guage this sentiment.
is leep at 10 pm and get up at 5 am , seven hours every night
no day sleep
i dont need any lullaby now
but may favourite is

so ja re munne/munni soja
lal palang pe soja
teri maa jake hai
Answered by atoz, 09 Jan '10 01:47 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Loot maar Ram rajya nahi tha, agar kabhi kisi chiz ki aap ko kami na ho to loot ka sawal hi nahi hota.Jab koi aap par vishwaas kare aur aap us k saath..more

Answered by Anand Agarwal