Q.

An atheist asked me what benefit I had seen from God as a result of my prayers and worshipping so much up to now. When looked from the outside, we have a poor life. Does this situation not confirm what the atheist says?

Tags: relationships, god, entertainment
Asked by truth exposed, 24 Dec '12 12:23 pm

1.

When the fanaticism of prejudice settles in the subconscious regarding a certain subject, it almost hypnotizes the individual. Then, this individual starts to consider himself to be in the realm of wrongs. As long as he remains in this situation, he sees gold as copper and diamond as coal. For there is no gold or diamond there according to his view.

For an atheist, there is no meaning of being a human, having faith, healthy working of seventy trillion cells and regular working of the universe for man. For it is not possible for him to realize these facts in the darkness of unbelief.

What is the value of the material things that will transform the state of poverty into richness? A hundred thousand? Please just think for a few minutes: Are all of them worth an eye?

Our Lord, who gave such a precious life to us, could give us the things for the lack of which we disobey Him such as cars, houses and property if He wished; however, it is not the purpose of being a human.

Answered by LIPSIKA, 24 Dec '12 12:27 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Nothing is confirmed,, believe me :)
Answered by conviction, 18 Nov '13 07:58 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Not fully
Answered by anil garg, 27 Dec '12 12:55 am

(0)
 (0)