Q.

There is a cultural invasion, With so many educational institutions around, theres a lot of infiltration from binar, Up , Delhi .. When north indian urban culture starts invading the south indian Suave culture, there's friction. Please understand this very well. In maharashtra there's a live example " Pune " . there's complete invasion on culture.O ver a period of time it has settled down and is now limited to only 5 * places.
A boy and girl travelling in Shatabdi to managalore were sharing a berth for most part of the journey. How will you take this ?

Asked by Kak Drishti, 31 Jan '09 03:44 pm

1.

First let me clarify that it is not an invasion. It is neither westernization - it is globalization - it is change. The changes are taking place at an unprecedented speed and it is catching us unprepared. Exactly the same was forecasted by Alvin Toffler, the great American futurologist in sixties in his famous book, "The Future Shock". There he had written that due to tremendous rate of progress in technology, the future is coming to us at a very high speed and it is going to catch us unprepared. This has already happened in the west and it is happening even now. If one discusses about nude clubs of southern Spain, France or Italy in a small towns of large number of states in the mid west or Bible belts of America, people may stop speaking to that person. Rest assured that kissing in public (which west has already accepted), nude clubs, living together and staff like that will hit India in the not too distant future. World is shrinking by the day and none can stop it. I am ...more
Answered by Sankar Mitra, 31 Jan '09 06:21 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

This is only due to less to realstic and more to materialstic, every body in the family behind money. Now a days people prefer to mary a working girl. No one is getting time to take proper care of their children. In absence of parent what a kid will learn? who will guide them?..... these all happen only due to lack of guidence..... we have forgotten the indian culture....more tilt towards western culture.....truely speaking we are heading towards hell.... we the parents are main reason behind this... (It's my personal view )
Answered by pradeep mishra, 31 Jan '09 04:01 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Tell me the diff between a north indian south indian east indian and west indian
Answered by amit kashyap, 31 Jan '09 03:52 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

I would certainly disapprove
Answered by Damodar Biswal, 31 Jan '09 03:49 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

I think you mean Alvin Toffler and he wrote Future Shock which was highly popular and sold 6 million copies. The book deals with the concept of the te..more

Answered by Manisha Mehra