Q.

Albert Einstein said.....The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone's who is dead.....Your take

Tags: relationships, entertainment, fear
Asked by Farhaan, 26 Feb 10:45 am

1.

Nless it's a personal essay, I wouldn't use personal pronouns me, I,. It sounds a little choppy
Answered by Mickey, 26 Feb 02:00 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

With due regards to that all time great scientist , I agree to disagree with him in this context . Fear and courage go hand in hand. Fear is necessary for survival, whereas courage is required to succeed. Fear is the acknowledgment of potential danger and the stimulus to take action for protection. It sets you in action for facing danger or fleeing from it.

Fear may result from actual danger, e.g. facing a tiger in a jungle. Or, it may result from imagined danger e.g. fear of failure. In either case it sets you in action for protecting yourself. If you are fearless, then potential danger is not likely to generate protective reaction. A fearless soldier is likely to get shot easily.

Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 26 Feb 11:47 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Einstein was not a normal human being..........
His Formula E = MC square is still tormenting the Phisics students world-wide.....
So being a student of Phisics I reject his words......
Answered by Pradipta pati, 26 Feb 10:52 am

(0)
 (0)