Q.

My name is devaraj my dob is 11/01/84 timing is morning 8.00 am i m eacing problem in job so tell me about my career

Asked by devaraj hm, 27 Jun '09 08:51 pm

1.

You are bestowed with 15 strong Yogas. You are undergoing Rahu Mahadasha, it will end in 2011 and after this your golden period for about 17-35 years will start. Upay of Rahu will minimise your immediate problems. You have not given your place of Birth, these results are based on Mumbai as place of Birth. You will get more success in foreign land or a distant place from your hometown. For assiatance you can contact 02220372676.
Answered by RAKESH KUMAR AGARWAL, 28 Jun '09 10:18 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

In your horoscope, the strong significator for Profession happens to be Saturn. As such, in connection with your profession, you may have direct or indirect connection with one or more of the below-mentioned streams:

Democratic assignments, airlines jobs, space-related work, employment agencies, geology and mining, industry, production and labor, iron and steel, land and surveying, land revenue, work in remote places, work in inconvenient hours or uncomfortable working conditions, security functions, trade unions and class-associations, ice and icecream, dentistry, bone-setting, footwear, carpentry, pottery, brick-kiln, laundry, sanitary work, plumbing work, gambling den, cemetery, crematorium, etc.

Answered by Yatin, 27 Jun '09 11:07 pm

(0)
 (0)