Q.

AGAINST RACISM -He eloquently and concisely delivered a strong message against discrimination and racism:

O People! Listen to my words and pay attention to them, for I may not meet you again after this year.

O People! Your Lord is One. Your father is one. There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab nor for a white person over a black person except by piety.

You all belong to Adam and Adam is from dust.

Your individual wealth, blood, and honor are as sacred to you as this day of yours in this land of yours in this month of yours.
IDENTIFY THE QUOTE AND POST YOUR NATURAL T

Tags: people, money, relationships
Asked by azam khan, 28 Oct '13 10:35 am

1.

Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) delivered his last sermon (Khutbah) on the ninth of Dhul Hijjah (12th and last month of the Islamic year), 10 years after Hijrah (migration from Makkah to Madinah) in the Uranah Valley of mount Arafat. His words were quite clear and concise and were directed to the entire humanity.

After praising, and thanking Allah he said:
People! Listen to my words and pay attention to them, for I may not meet you again after this year..........................
One can heed words of wisdom and guidelines from the last sermon (khutbah) of the prophet (SAWS). His sermons emphasized on the following:

Sacredness of a Muslims life and property
The importance of propagating this message to all others (A Muslims responsibility thus does not end by following the religion)
A reminder that everyone is fully accountable for their deeds and Allah (God) will take every person into account. If everyone heeded to this fact alone, the world would be a much better place today.
Answered by LIPSIKA, 28 Oct '13 10:40 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

I think the Arabs must be aware of this. You can remind them again when you next meet them
Answered by Vikram, 28 Oct '13 10:39 am

(0)
 (0)