Q.

After suffering lof of pain and anxiety (depression) i feel Bhagwat Geeta (voice of lord Krishna) is the ultimate peace of mind for every human....do u agree with me ?

Tags: relationships, entertainment, krishna
Asked by Genuine Sense, 07 Feb '12 09:00 pm

1.

Read the latest edition of all the books" The Quran" Given to the last prophrt Mohammad(pbuh)
Says:-(2:2) This is the Book of Allah: there is no doubt *2 about it. It is guidance to Godfearing people, *3
*2. One obvious meaning of this verse is that this Book, the Qur'an, is undoubtedly from God. Another possible meaning is that nothing contained in it can be subject to doubt. Books which deal with supernatural questions, with matters that lie beyond the range of sense perception, are invariably based on conjecture and their authors, despite their brave show of competence, are therefore not immune from a degree of scepticism regarding their statements. This Book, which is based wholly on Truth, a Book which is the work of none other than the All-Knowing God Himself is distinguishable from all other books. Hence, there is no room for doubt about its contents despite the hesitation some people might express either through ignorance or folly.
Source: http://www.quranenglish.com/tafheem_quran/002-1.htm
Answered by yusuf syed, 08 Feb '12 08:45 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

If all the Vedas Purans, Upanisads Panchatantras & Subhasitanis will be a lactating cow then Shrimad Bhagwat Gita will be the cream thatz produced out of the milk of that cow......I hope nothing more can explain the concept better......
Answered by pradipta pati, 07 Feb '12 09:08 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

If you can uderstand to the gist of the holy scripture then it is perfect ......... take a call, it depends on your belive ..........
Answered by pradeep mishra, 07 Feb '12 09:05 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Agree,after going through depression and anxiety at extreme level person understands the depth of geeta and its eternal message.
Answered by vikram bawa, 07 Feb '12 09:02 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Well G.S ...EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT . TO U BHAGWAT GEETA DELIVERS PEACE OF MIND ,, BUT FOR SOME ONE ELSE IT MAY BE MUSIC , DRUG OR ANY PASSION .. I HOPE U GET ME
Answered by paaruul advani, 07 Feb '12 09:01 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

That means, you diverted your attention from the day- to-day affairs to read some valuable material. This is also a kind of meditation. As you know contents of any good book may be good. But contents as such are not bringing relief but diversion of your mind, plus, concentration of your mind in one matter brought relief to you. Either you can continue to read such good books or even you can simply meditate every day for sometime. I assure you, this will bring relief to you but not overnight, relief is gradual. Even you may know less about the relief this method brought in to you but others will easily find the difference in you.
Answered by dinkar shetty, 08 Feb '12 04:35 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

But for the inserted slokas of Varnasrama dharma to favour their caste by the Vedics since it was under their custody for a long time, it would have been the number one book of the world by this time.
Answered by Brummendra Dasar, 08 Feb '12 04:24 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

Agree
Answered by klm, 08 Feb '12 05:35 am

(0)
 (0)
9.

Hare Krishna, Hare krishna, krishna krishan hare hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama ,Rama Rama Hare Hare!

Makes you forget your pain and takes you nearer to Lord.
Answered by bhaskara rao, 07 Feb '12 09:08 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

You mean " Jo hua, accha hua, Jo ho raha hai, accha ho raha hai, Jo hoga woh bhi accha hi hoga" or karam karo phal ki aasha maat koro ? ...........I am bit allergic to these sayings. I am a common man ... I have a strong desire to succeed and if it fails , it is never best to me ... it hurts me to the bone. But again , I see how quickly I get up.

I don't agree because we must give our best to make it happen best ... then hope for the best but at the same time be prepared for the worst
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 07 Feb '12 09:06 pm

(0)
 (0)