Q.

After sometime u get fed up
After things don't go ur way ?

Tags: relationships, entertainment, religion & spirituality
Asked by Lemon tree, 18 Apr 05:05 pm

1.

If your daughter is happy clean fed and watered I don't see much point if u have regular access as it may upset ur daughter even more if she's settled. And as long as ur daughter knows that ur her dad and the new guy is just a friend of her mom then I wouldn't worry but if her mom isn't clear about that maybe you could just have a word with her about it and maybe express ur concerns. Just make sure that when u have ur daughter that u make her feel special, wanted and loved. ",

I'm sure u will all be ok in the end just try to keep things civil and if there is problems with her mom and new partner just try to protect ur daughter from those problems

Hope this helps :
Answered by Mickey, 19 Apr 08:04 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Hope this helps :
Answered by Karan, 18 Apr 09:46 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Yes, but still, I would never give up till the end....!
Answered by Dil Se, 18 Apr 06:26 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Yes , then i change my way if necessary
Answered by tanuja, 18 Apr 05:37 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Yes, some sooner some later, but some are strong enough to fight back, and make things goes their way, and if after all they did it didn't, they would be happy that they did all they could do in their power, and didn't work out, so perhaps it was not suppose too, in my case i do all i can but because i believe in God if after all i do it still wont work i believe is God's will, and later on i will find out it was really not suppose to happen, as was not good for me.
Answered by sanam, 18 Apr 05:27 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future.
Answered by ross, 18 Apr 05:23 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

Everyone knows it
Answered by Raj Seth, 18 Apr 05:07 pm

(0)
 (0)