Q.

Jealousy anger and impatience are ruling the human mind more than b4 as competition is high.Pl. suggest ways of tackling them.

Tags: relationships, pl, human mind
Asked by Nirmala Balakrishnan, 30 Mar '11 03:47 pm

1.

If we indulge these Jealousy anger and impatience in this fierce competition, we will further dip into self defeating style and bring more and more frustrations .

In this competitive mad and rat race , there is absolutely no security , only opportunity. Initially , I was waiting for the opportunity to knock my door . But it was mostly being hijacked by my competetors and I was crying .... eyes were blurred ...and missing to see the next better opprtunity waiting in front of me.

Then I started not waiting for the opportunity but coming out and grabbing it ....sometimes I was falling but I was just concentrating on how quickly I get up instead of analyzing where , how , how many times I fell. Of course in calm hours I analyzed why I fell by why why analysis.

But slowly I realized that it's not enough because of fierce competetion ...everybody is coming out to grab
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 30 Mar '11 03:56 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Control on desires is the only remedy
Answered by dhanendra kumar jain, 30 Mar '11 03:51 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by Damodar Biswal