Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I have some refund from FY 2006-2007 and have not received it as yet though had opted for ECS. I had filed returns from Kolkata and am now in Delhi. Please let me know process for getting the returns asap.

Tags: delhi, kolkata, money
Asked by Sunita Pandey, 19 Oct '09 02:26 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Remind the ITO of the circle in which u submitted return
Answered by dhanendra kumar jain, 19 Oct '09 02:34 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


Lets Hope the best...more

Answered by Anand Agarwal