Q.

BMC has decided to keep tabs on those seeking its hospital services. D reason behind this move is BMC is concerned about the numbers of non-Mumbaikars utilising hospital services actually meant for Mumbaikars - d real taxpayers. Given the sensitivity of the situationm what is your take on this issue?? Is it justified??

Asked by cyrus irani, 09 Aug '08 02:04 pm

1.

Yes it is justified ...but i wonder how many quacks are around who can make a fake ration card for u
Answered by priya gaonkar, 09 Aug '08 02:05 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Mumbai should be merged with Pakistan.
Answered by Jack Johnson, 09 Aug '08 05:07 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

I thought Indians have full freedom of movement in & out of India? I thought that as long as the taluk / city / town / village I am visiting belongs to this entity called "India" I can do whatevers I wanted???

And Mumbaikars may pay tax in Mumbai but Mumbai itself became Mumbai due to its association w/ the rest of India- from hte labourers from Orissa to the investors from the United Arab Emirates.

And if Mumbaikars pay tax, who FEEDS the Mumbaikars? I haven't seen too many farms in Mumbai....so someone else is obviously feeding the city.

Well, I live in ultra commie Kerala, and the ENTIRE tourism industry (our state's bread winner) has been "invaded" by Mumaikars, but for some reason, CM Achutanandan never really said "Kerala tourism for Keralites because Keralite are paying tax in Kerala."

Next up, is the BMC planning on declaring independence from India???
Answered by A Moin, 09 Aug '08 06:10 pm

(0)
 (0)