Q.

According to hindu faith cow killing is wrong ...why ?

Tags: education, hindu, politics & government
Asked by AHSAAN, 08 Nov '12 02:16 pm

1.

As per Hindu Faith killing of any living beings is a sin either its a cow or an ant.
Answered by ajay, 08 Nov '12 02:26 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

These rascals, the scientists, they do not know that milk is nothing but transformation of the blood. That everyone knows. So if you want to... That is nature's way, by God's will, that a cow gives forty pounds, fifty pounds milk daily, but it does not drink. Although it is her milk, no, it gives you, human society: "You take. But don't kill me. Let me live. I am eating only grass." Just see. And the civilized men killing them, killing them. And they want peace. Just see the fun. Without touching your foodstuff, the cow is eating the grass which is given by God, immense grass, and they are giving you the finest foodstuff, milk. Just after your birth you have only to drink milk, either mother's milk... Nowadays, mothers do not supply milk. That is also to be supplied by the cow. So from the very beginning of my life I am subsisting by the foodstuff given by mother, cow, and when I am grown up, I kill. This is my gratitude. Just see. And they are called civilized. Less than lowest animal ...more
Answered by VEDIC SOCIETY, 08 Nov '12 02:17 pm

(2)
 (0)
3.

Any animal killing is wrong. we have not created them, so we dont have the right to kill them. i don't want to comment on the spiritual part of it.
Answered by Manoj M, 08 Nov '12 02:17 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Reason for not killing cow is due to the belief cow is nothing but a living god, it is not wrong if we say we sould not have survied for all these millions of years with out drinking the cow's milk . terribly intelligent people may argue that mmany animals can give milk, but only cow's milk will give us health, strength, calms our nerves we can go on writing reams after reams regarding the benificial and economical aspects of cow....
Answered by SREENIVAS, 19 Nov '12 06:41 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

If a cow sits in front of our house we get dhan (money) and Lakshmi (goddes of wealth). Therefore if we kill cows we are cursed with on money.
Answered by Manthapuram Keteshwari, 10 Nov '12 12:23 am

(0)
 (0)
6.

Old tradition... and more than one reason (cow is a usefull animal: produces milk, an excellant food, produces dung), and in Mahabharata cow is the pet of many rishi and god (Krishna liked milk products, Shiva's family had Nandy)
But be sure, even for every western vegetarian this is felt as wrong, being European I can tell you, dear.
Answered by Carol Vandecasteele, 09 Nov '12 08:57 am

(0)
 (0)
7.

Cow happens to be the part of factor of economic growth of an average Indian....right from the past till the present....thatz why cow has been worshiped as a mother to any common Hindu....when a mother faces any problem in lactating her baby ... cow milk was solving such problem....the male cow of the cow was serving as bullock in the farming work of the farmer.... cow dung was used as a detergent to wash the floors and the corridors of the Hindu house.....cow dung was also used as fuels in rainy season.....

thses are some of the reasons for which cow slaughter was being considered as a sin.....
Answered by Pradipta pati, 08 Nov '12 02:29 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

Even killing an ant is also wrong sir..
Answered by harpreet, 08 Nov '12 02:21 pm

(0)
 (0)
9.

Because we compare cow with our mother .
Answered by Damodar Biswal, 08 Nov '12 02:19 pm

(0)
 (0)