Q.

About whom this verse refers ?
We delivered the Children of Israel across the sea. Pharaoh and his troops pursued them, aggressively and sinfully. When drowning became a reality for him, he said, I believe there is no god except in the One whom the Children of Israel have believed; I am a submitter. Too late! For you have rebelled already, and chose to be a transgressor. Today, we will preserve your body, to set you up as a lesson for future generations. Verily, many among mankind are totally oblivious to our signs.

Tags: children, money, relationships
Asked by azam khan, 22 Nov '11 01:30 pm

1.

In The Quran itself, within some of its chapters, it foretells events in the future that have come true; these are more commonly known as prophecies.

It tells the story of the Exodus from Egypt, in which Moses and the Hebrews enslaved to the Pharaoh of the time escape -

We delivered the Children of Israel across the sea. Pharaoh and his troops pursued them, aggressively and sinfully. When drowning became a reality for him, he said, I believe there is no god except in the One whom the Children of Israel have believed; I am a submitter. Too late! For you have rebelled already, and chose to be a transgressor. Today, we will preserve your body, to set you up as a lesson for future generations. Verily, many among mankind are totally oblivious to our signs. (Holy Quran, from 10:90 to 10:92)

As you can see from the above passage, The Quran prophesises that the body of the Pharaoh will be preserved for future generations.

Answered by jameel ahmed, 22 Nov '11 03:41 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Answered by muslimah, 22 Nov '11 01:31 pm

(2)
 (0)
3.

[22:65]
Answered by aflatoon, 22 Nov '11 01:50 pm

(1)
 (0)