Q.

BJP is breaking the coalition where as other parties are striving to get one...why??

Asked by jaishriram, 08 Mar '09 08:02 pm

1.

BJP wont exist in 2014
Answered by Ghost Singh, 19 May '13 02:01 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

BJP nahi tod rahi..kinhi dar ke karan dusri partiya BJP may phoot daal rahi thi...joki ab silsila thamta sa dikh raha hai..BJP sant type log hai..maine dekha..khud ye baat..Vey real sant hai..Mere pass to shabd nahi hai unki tareef may..
Answered by babu, 27 Sep '09 12:07 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Yes, I was also wondering why this type of odd behaviour on the part of BJP???May be that majority of their netas don't want Advani as the PM. Hence resorting to harm the prospects of the party.
Answered by Siachen, 09 Mar '09 03:30 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Some person has raised objection to the decision of Gujarat government that registered mortgage should be made mandatory in case of home loan and said that this is an election gimmick. In my opinion this is not at all linked to election. It is a normal administrative action to ensure recovery of loan for lenders as also to avoid fear from the mind of bankers so that they can easily sanction home loans to prospective buyers of homes. This is a good step indeed provided the state government machinery do not make much delay in execution of deed and do not charge much registration fee. Even if there is reasonable fee, I think govt will earn a lot of revenue from this act. As such banks, borrowers and the govt all are in win win position.

Answered by Danendra Jain, 09 Mar '09 06:40 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

The regional prties are blackmailing national parties to get unwanted demands in terms of no. of seats see congress with sp,and tc,shivsenawith bjp, congress with ncp. even 3rd front is uselessand opportunist alliance.to get power.bjd is working under missionaries and the money power has won over principle.
Answered by Ramesh Agarwal, 08 Mar '09 08:32 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

BJP leaders are all unfaithfull.......... I am having the proof........ they were orgnised their meeting and they didn't pay the amount.........I am having the proof...... for that my company is deducting from my salary @ around Rs.1,71,000/- ........ they are showing humble for the country but realy the leaders are the touts
Answered by pradeep mishra, 08 Mar '09 08:09 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

Inflated ego seems to be the reason for all this not only for the BJ P but also for the congress who has almost lost S P and Trinamool congress
Answered by rajnikant raiyarela, 08 Mar '09 08:04 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

No, Congress also lost SP. so now power hungried are showing their real colours.
Answered by hitler, 08 Mar '09 08:03 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

I completely disagree with those who plead that it is the overwhelming victory of Manmohan Singhs simplicity with good governance or it is the magical..more

Answered by Danendra Jain