Q.

About 2 Decades back, when I was speaking to a BJP leader about election result; he mentioned that they prefer to follow the raja rag to reach their goal even if it takes more time. He was a hardcore RSS old timer with high level of ethics in life. Whether same kind of blood is prevailing in RSS? I have not come across much young generation RSS cadres of late.

Tags: money, relationships, bjp
Asked by MAdhavan Avadhany, 06 Oct '12 09:46 am

1.

Their raja raag has been seen in babri masjid demolition and gurat riots , maya kodnani and babu bajrangi belong to same organisation
Answered by MIKE, 06 Oct '12 09:51 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Like any organisation, seems that, RSS, too, has people of variety of ideology and understanding
The young people, when they join the organisation, are full of positive ideology of hope.
Later, as they grow older, different people start interpreting the ideology in different terms. Some remain positive while others become cynical and political minded.
I think that the same must be true of RSS also
Answered by Vikram, 06 Oct '12 10:12 am

(0)
 (0)