Q.

I want to invest in stock exchange but I m fresher in this field....So please help me out.Just tell me how to invest...?

Asked by Mayur Thakare, 19 Feb '09 11:34 am

1.

I am also new to understand the market.
but i find the way to earn moaney daily with help of site people said this is
zunzunvala recomendation daily free tips, i earn 16000 in just 10 days
good for you

http://freeindiastockmarkettips.blogspot.com/
Answered by ankit parikh, 19 Feb '09 12:10 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

STOCK is also called share,there are 2 stock exchages BSE and NSE , by buying share you are becomeing a part of that companies growth, and company will distribute profit to the shareholders in form of dividend, nowadays max people are buying shares in demat form instead of paper form, for this you have to open a demat account+trading account in any bank like icici/hdfc/idbi/sbi. or you can open with sharekhan/indiabulls/indiainfoline. but before buying any share confirm it is at low price and before selling it is at higher price then buy price, then you can gain ,the difference is your profit per share, also bank will deduct brokerage charge which varies from bank to bank. so open your account and trade happily. all the best.
Answered by PARTHA CHOWDHURY, 19 Feb '09 12:02 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

1. before investing in any stock, dont listen to anyones tip blindly
2. watch the stock for some days & see the low & high made by it in those days and look at the graph of around 6 months to see the highs & lows made by it, for this u can watch graphs of shares on rediff stocks section
3. now according to me power sector has a great future, so u can go invest your some money in power sector after that banking sector
4. dont invest whole savings which you have in one stocks, u can by stocks of different company of same sector or different sector, also in these period of uncertainty u should invest in fixed deposits also which gives u around 12%. p. a.
5. at last you always need good luck to become mallamal in shares

If u liked my veiws then give me reply
Answered by Nirav Gala, 19 Feb '09 11:48 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by Puran