Q.

How you faced your first interview for the job? any interesting incident happened?

Asked by hitler, 19 Mar '09 08:58 pm

1.

Appeared for my first interview in 1988 . Tomorrow was the interview ,went to my mama's place and got his firing , where have you been since morning if you(i) came in the morning he would take me to some GSAs for our company.I was totally down my cousin was also with me,while coming back to our place he told me Kartikay don' t worry they will check your smartness and won't ask any technical questions. I thought whatever will happen face it tomorrow .Then next day appear for the interview ,asked some simple geography questions answered them all correct .then the last question was the best complement One of the interviewer asked me wether I had prepared for this interview ? And during the interview asked me to name five cities of then USSR other then Moscow I named five cities and forget to mention Tashkent , then was asked didn't i know about Tashkent ,then i replied that 1966 Mr Lal BahadurShastri and Ayub Khan signed a Peace treaty there . and so on One more question wether ...more
Answered by KARTIKAY SHARMA, 19 Mar '09 09:13 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

I never faced interview for job, i was selected on the basis of written examination.
Answered by bhaskar erram, 19 Mar '09 08:59 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Yet to face it.
Answered by swarnali, 19 Mar '09 09:00 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

I fumbled very badly
Answered by Dinesh C S, 19 Mar '09 09:00 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

My mother came along with me . i faced it pretty well --------- i was a bit scared --------- but finally , i was selected .
Answered by deepa, 19 Mar '09 10:07 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

I was kind of off mood . The interviewer asked me what will happen if I don't get this job. I told him I don't think you will reject me for this job. He liked my confidence and I got the job. I mean I was not serious about it.
Answered by Deepak Joshi, 19 Mar '09 09:21 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

Yeah happened, i didnt get the job
Answered by Abhishek Chakraborty, 19 Mar '09 09:00 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Is there any difference in how an atheists lives and a believer lives, except that they don't believe in God and the believer says they do?All are all..more

Answered by Noel David