Q.

'Physical satisfaction' v/s 'Loyalty' which one is more essential in married life?

Asked by SHAD KHAN, 04 Dec '09 07:22 pm

1.

Physical satisfaction is only during the early years of marraige
loyalty is life long
Answered by atoz, 04 Dec '09 07:34 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Well both are interlinked to a word called as CONTENTMENT
But for Contentment Institution of marriage and it's moral basis is core concept
Those who have varying degree of premarital sex can not be expected to be contended due to thier Desires overstepping moral obligations and requirement of marriage
Marriage shields and strenghthens satisfaction and allows any level as acceptable satisfaction
Satisfaction is very relative and is not absolute where as Loyalty IS AN ACCEPTABLE VIRTUE BY ITSELF
INSTITUTION OF MARRIAGE IN IT'S TRUE FORM NOT ONLY LEADS TO LOYALTY BUT ALSO SATISFACTION
However premarital sex and other things taking preferance over institution of marriage like career etc leads to loose relationships and marriage is just seen as compromise deviod of it's essence and beauty ..
It leads to moral degradation and loss both on account of loyality and satisfaction
Our animal or baser instincts can not sub-ordinate our true human/moral instincts
Answered by commonman, 04 Dec '09 09:13 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Loyalty
Answered by iqbal seth, 04 Dec '09 07:29 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

I think both are equally important.
Answered by HEMANT MEHTA, 04 Dec '09 07:24 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Both are neded but loyality has upper hand.

besides both of these faith plays an important role.
Answered by provu rai, 08 Jun '12 11:21 am

(0)
 (0)
6.

Loyality is essential not just in married life but in life in general. What is the point of remaining loyal to your spouse while cheating people in business left right & Center and adding to the already tainted reputation of Muslims in business, thanks to our forefathers?

In my view, loyalty is not a function of morality but is more so a function of what is a part of a principled way of life called "bushido"......or whatever badass sounding name u want to give it. Loyalty is sort NEVER constant. Let's assume (God forbid this happens but just for example I am using) you suddenly run out of a job, aren't able to find one for 5 years, and I provide you a job. So since I helped you find a job, you have to pledge loyalty to me.

Answered by A Moin, 05 Dec '09 01:32 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

Quran speaks timeand again of partners in marriage being loyal to each other all the times .Disloyalty in marriage is a sin .If there are graet problems in marriage there are other ways to solve but physical satisfaction should not lead to adultery fornication as it is sin
Answered by mythsbusted, 04 Dec '09 08:07 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

Loyalty depends on Satisfaction..A dissatisfied person is on the verge of disloyalty..
Answered by subhash, 04 Dec '09 07:35 pm

(0)
 (0)