Q.

A lot of controversy is arising regarding this question "Sometimes it seem that Hollywood gives more importance to Bollywood than other film industries like Japanese industry, Spanish film industry etc. So are all these Film industries worthless? Only Bollywood is the worthy film industry?" I got many answers and all are saying that Bollywood is world famous. Till now no foreigner have answered my question.
so how can I believe? All I want is a reason which will satisfy me that yes Bollywood is world famous. let me confirm one thing is the national language of all western countries Hindi?

Tags: question, money, answers
Asked by Tarit Mondal, 17 Mar '13 11:51 am

1.

Well,bollywood as a term is famous all over
we do record business
our artists are famous too
Answered by anil garg, 17 Mar '13 09:06 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Hollywood is a film makers turf inhabited by studios big and small who are in the business of making movies. They don't care for Bollywood, Japanese or Spanish or any other country or its film making factories. A studio in Hollywood invests millions and millions of USDs on a single movie and is more anxious in first recovering that amount and then making profit on it. Many private film makers there, also want that their movie runs and is successful at the box office.
So, if "...Hollywood gives more importance to Bollywood ..." , then it surely has to be with monetary considerations and nothing else. Movie business is a cut throat business, perhaps more than any other business. Hollywood is NOT in love with Bollywood (or any other 'wood).
Yes. Bollywood is world famous mainly because of the Indian Diaspora spread all over the world. Our producers opt for foreign locations and shoot in Europe/USA and people there see Bollywood at work! Thus Bollywood gets noticed.
Answered by QueSera Sera, 17 Mar '13 12:24 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

1. As probably no Foreigner members r there in QnA, U cant get foreigners' view.
2. But pl note that the national language of western countries is NOT Hindi !
Answered by Nitin Ray, 17 Mar '13 11:59 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

Better to ask googal you might get answer
Answered by malika saran, 17 Mar '13 11:54 am

(0)
 (0)