Q.

A hairstyle for a wedding guest in june?

Tags: entertainment, beauty & fashion, wedding guest
Asked by Sunil Kumar, 16 Feb 12:00 am

1.

Bald
Answered by iqbal seth, 16 Feb 08:20 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Do you know which movie was top grossing films in two thousand and twelve? Hunger Games, that's right! It was just nominated for Golden Globe.",
Do you like the movie the Hunger Games? I haven't seen it, but I saw it briefly during their trailer. My hairstyle for weeks came from the movie, and have seen them last week during Dancing with the Stars. Dayana Mendoza the Miss Universe, recently on the Apprentice had that same hairstyle, & recently Florence Welch wore her hair during the Met Gala. Google her. Took about ten mins. to do, use bobby pins to secure the braids to your head. Magazines called that the Goddess look or the Halo crown. Kelly Osborne wore it during Fashion Police ten-eight-twelve. See photo, and I get more compliments than ever!
Google: Grownups go gaga for braided hair

Answered by Mickey, 16 Feb 12:10 am

(0)
 (0)