Using your phone's internet browser
go to:  qna.rediff.com
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.
Q.

A constitutional democracy is in serious trouble if its citizenry does not have a certain degree of education and civic virtue....Your comments

Tags: education, constitutional democracy, civic virtue
Asked by Farhaan, 17 Jan '13 10:10 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
  
    
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (5)

1.

A constitutional democracy is in serious trouble if its citizenry does not have a certain degree of education and civic virtue.
Phillip E. Johnson
Most appropriate for to day's politics.
Answered by LIPSIKA, 17 Jan '13 10:13 am

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
2.

That is very true
Answered by anantharaman, 17 Jan '13 04:42 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
3.

Very True
Answered by vedprakash sharma, 17 Jan '13 11:36 am

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
4.

Thatz what happening in India....Dictatorship in the guise of democracy is in practice among the political parties....everything is decided by the Party Supremo....and a political party securing maximum of 15 % of the vote of a constituency is allowed to represent the rest 85% who did not choose them....just ironical.....
Answered by Pradipta pati, 17 Jan '13 10:20 am

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
5.

Indians will never believe their country is in trouble. They are having sweet dreams
Answered by Hema Malini, 17 Jan '13 10:11 am

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining