Q.

OK, now this 1's a TEST. How far can U go considering ur Luv for QnA or its Luvly Members? I mean, can U sleep at night if u dont ask or answer or msg here? or will U b comfortable if u fail 2 reach QnA once? The reason - b ne. Meetings, work, over time, over load, relatives, Family or even about ur increment...............r they 'Excuses' or do they really matter reg ur passion for QnA?
Again, some Funny answers expected but this time round I expect some Fantastic serious answer too, which may change many a things on QnA.
So, Here U GO..........................
and haan b at ease n answ

Tags: b, can, things
Asked by Nisha Kulkarni, 25 Feb '08 02:48 pm

1.

Gawwwwwwwwwd Nishaaa.
I will surely die thinking answers for this question of yours?
Can I cheat and copy other people's answers? No????
Ok then..but my answer will appear the same and you'll think I have copied.
I always keep Q and A open and in between my work keep peeping to check my messages and also answer qs., read comments too.
How addicted I am can be borne by the fact that on weekends both my son and I are at home and it leads to massive fights because both of us the PC.. I want it for my Rediff.!!
I hope I have explained it.
Answered by joyoti sen, 25 Feb '08 03:18 pm

(3)
 (0)

2.

QNA has becomea pert of my life. I feel irritated when I cannot come here. Today due to constraint of time I could long only a while ago and all morning I was only thinking about when I could come here. I have immediately logged in at the first opportunity. I think I am beginning to eat, drink and sleep QNA. QNA also comes in my dreams at night. I have never thought thet I could be addicted to something in my life. Comimg here, asking questions and interacting with so many wonderful people here has also made me improve myself.I have learnt a lot if things here.I have become happier, my expenses have reduced as I have reduced going to shopping malls and all. I'm beginning to eat less as I'd better do QNA than eat. Hope this love affair goes on and on :))
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 25 Feb '08 03:29 pm

(4)
 (0)
3.

Hmmmm life would have been so boring n difficult for me without qna.I love to be here,talk to you people n answer your questions.

i must tell you that i get 5-10 friendship requests on my myspace n orkut account but i use to reject all d requests everyday as i cant give my time to others.Here i feel more satisfied n share a bond with some members.
Wen i moved to pune last year for higher studies i was not sure abt how to avoid boredom n keep myself buisy.But thank god,i got QnA.

I love all of you n thanks to everyone for ur immense love n affection.
Answered by prashant sharma, 25 Feb '08 03:46 pm

(5)
 (0)
4.

Q&A is NOT my life. i HAVE a life with REAL people and REAL problems to take care of. IF that life gives me time for my virtual reality here I come here if not no problem. Yes, I enjoy my interactions with my "friends"here but not logging on or having to stay away for days will not give me sleepless nights.
Answered by EmM, 25 Feb '08 03:16 pm

(5)
 (0)
5.

Yes it true, i go crazy like if I dont check the mgs at a regular interval, u wont believe it was my New Year resolution to avoid QnA completely becoz of increasing ignores to office work but I think the resolution has given me more power to attend this forum.............lol

after attending the office, later comes the office work first to attend is QnA, in short i am very much addicted to QnA and has become part of my life.....

Answered by Crystal, 25 Feb '08 04:32 pm

(4)
 (0)
6.

Tell you the Truth, when I am on my desk, i can not resist opening this. But if I am not in office, I think about it but don't go mad to see my message box and all. May be some days later it becomes a part of my life
Answered by Kanha Gokulwasi, 25 Feb '08 03:11 pm

(4)
 (0)
7.

It depends on how busy u r? if on eis very much busy then doesn't bother about QA but partly busy may find addiction and if free u can guess.
Answered by PG, 25 Feb '08 03:10 pm

(4)
 (0)
8.

Yes. I feel somewhat amissed if I am unable to log on to Q&A for a day or two. I ask some of my Q&A frenz over the phone to check my home page for messages.
After all down the months, I have developed some very good friends here despite a harsh debates I had with them, on certian issues / questions.

Thats the beauty of Q&A :)

Cocktail Raj
Answered by Cocktail, 25 Feb '08 02:58 pm

(4)
 (0)
9.

So many times i have decided to quit.................
Answered by cancerian, 25 Feb '08 07:18 pm

(3)
 (0)
10.

The decision to log in or not is purely a matter of convenience for me. I won't feel the world has crashed around me if I don't log in for one day or one week. It is purely a matter of convenience, time permitting. The only reason that one would find me here is, I have no interests in a single TV serial, very less in cricket (since the world cup and generally watch only the last 5 - 7 overs of each innings only) and when I have really nothing else to do. Infact, I give priority to the mails to me, which I am scrupulous in replying within a time span of a maximum of 7 days. Unfortunately, most of my mails or replies are as long winding as my answers and after that the maximum I would do is check the messages. Sometimes, I find a question interesting or some times I put a question that has been framing in my mind for the past 2 or 3 days.

Answered by Omega, 25 Feb '08 05:33 pm

(3)
 (0)

Q.

Harmless FEMALE !!!!!! Ha ha ha ha .... I can't believe that Rachana.. bhatakti or no bhatakti aatma... ok, let me take this one at face value and see..more

Answered by Omega