Q.

My Jijaji had some half clothes video of mine in his PC. One day i find it in his PC. it shocked me very much. Now, i am not normalized with him. While he apolize for the same many times. He also deleted th video in consultation with my sieter. though i am not normalized with jijaji. Help me.

07 Sep '09 06:46 pm

1.

Are those with your conscent ? If so do nt crib.If not and obviously you have access to his PC ,just delete those.
Answered by indrajeet, 07 Sep '09 09:45 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

1 first be normal.
2 be happy that you had known a sectert without any harm to any body.
3 be aware that you are a beautiful girl and in future any clever selfish may try to misappropriate you even in your knowledge or without knowledge.
4 keep relationship intact.
Answered by bhanwar bothra, 07 Sep '09 07:38 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

If you are tota...then don't worry..it's normal for young male to behave like that..but if you are a maina then you should have behaved in responsible manner to not to make video film of you wealth...even if you have done mistake why you did another mistake by transferring the vedio to your brother-in-laws (BIL) PC. i don't know who filmed your naked video but relations will never normalise till you all reach an age level where you all will forget this incidence. your BIL will always remember you and you will always feel bad about this incidence. it will take time...
Answered by chetan kothalkar, 07 Sep '09 07:36 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by Amit chakraborty