Q.

India mein log dino ko lekar bahut vichar karte sab days ke liye do and dnt's banaye hai .. kya yeh pathologically sahi hai ya sirf myth hai ?

Tags: india, banaye hai, ko lekar
Asked by Anchal Singh, 03 May '12 10:17 am

1.

Yes. This is true. Each day is reserved with any God. We Indians worship many a Gods and each of them reserve a special day. There are many a stories related to this. Ye myth hai ya nahi pata nahi lekin ye parampara bahut dino se chali aa rahi hai. Monday ko Shiva ko, Tuesday ko Hanuman ji ko etc and Saturday ko Shani ko pooja jata hai. Shani ki kahani toh mujhe bhi aati hai. There is a story of King Vikramaditya. Once up on a time all planets wen to him and asked him to judge who was the best and who was the lowest in the categories. It was almost an impossible task. So Vikramaditya worked out a trick in which he does not have to say any thing. He kept look alike thornes for all and asked them to take their sit on the thorne of their choice. All were sitted on different thornes. After that Vikramaditya told that look at the bottom of your sits and you will get the answer. When looking at the bottom of all the thrones they found different metals, from very precious like Gold to the che ...more
Answered by ankit shivam, 03 May '12 10:28 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

It has a deep relatin with your belief. if you find it right then it works and if you don't find it ritht it is useless.
Answered by girish thakur, 03 May '12 10:22 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

Sahi hai. bcoz koi apna time waste kyo karega else
Answered by ashwani agarwal, 08 May '12 09:33 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

I don't know what is "pathologically" doing in between all the words, as being related with IVD industry, pathology has altogether different meanings for me. :-)
Coming back to your point. In my personal opinion, Dos and Don'ts are there for certain reasons, which might have become obsolete now. For example, sweeping after sunset was probably prohibited, so that no valuables are thrown out.

I do believe in planets and their effect on human body, but not the days. In support of planet's effects on human body, the best argument I read was from Linda Goodman famous for her book on sun signs, which was very popular during our days (60s and 70s born. :-)) that effect of moon's movements on water is well-documented, so how can one say that movement of moon cannot affect human, who have considerable amount of water in the body. Like there is an effect of one cosmic body's movement, how can one deny the effect of other cosmic bodies on human?

Answered by manish varma, 03 May '12 11:37 am

(0)
 (0)