Rediff Q&A Guidelines
To ensure that everyone has an enriching and pleasant experience on Q&A, please follow these Guidelines.
Guidelines to follow when asking Questions
- Complete sentences and be descriptive - this ensures good answers
- Check the tags on your questions
- Do not chat or ask personal questions
Guidelines to follow when Answering
- Cite your sources - this makes the answer more credible
Things you should not do
- Harming or hurting minors with irrelevant actions.
- Using the Q&A platform to solicit others.
- Post illegal content or information.
- Post advertisement or any other information for commercial purpose.
- Create multiple accounts and try to game the system/earn more points.
- Post links to porn sites, warez, cracks or any other illegal sites (like unauthorised mp3 downloads).
- Asking for information about illegal activities.
- Posting of same information again and again in answers/comments/messages.
If you find anything against the above Guidelines, please Report Abuse and help us keep Rediff Q&A a clean and safe place for all.
If you do not follow the Guidelines
Rediff reserves the right to remove content that we determine to be inappropriate and/or against the Rediff Q&A Guidelines & Terms and Conditions. Depending on the level of offence, you may risk deactivation of your Rediffmail ID and consequently everything associated with it, including email accounts, groups, posts, homepages, and profiles. If you are unsure whether your content is appropriate or consistent with these policies, please err on the side of caution and do not post it in Rediff Q&A. Questions and Answers may not appear on all Rediff Q&A sites.